Dickinson Law handles disputes for both plaintiffs and defendants involving claims of product liability and construction defect. Michelle Dickinson has successfully represented corporations, small businesses, and individuals in various construction defect and product liability matters ranging from residential property damage from frozen pipes to a class action involving television screens.
Significant matters handled by Michelle include:
- Obtained OAH ruling in favor of homeowner clients regarding Maryland Guaranty Fund claim for defective construction of an ADA compliant single family home;
- Obtained judgment in favor of homeowner clients against landscape design contractor after bench trial and then Maryland Guaranty Fund award;
- Obtained voluntary dismissal of all claims against an insulation company after arguing a motion for summary judgment in AAA arbitration;
- Obtained favorable settlement for a fireplace manufacturer related to a house fire after obtaining dismissal of the majority of the plaintiffs’ claims in Maryland state court;
- Played a significant role in manufacturer’s effort to assess long-term, future litigation risks associated with its products and environmental concerns.
We pride ourselves on the personal, one-on-one approach we take in each client’s case. To schedule a consultation with an experienced litigation lawyer, contact us at (443) 325-7225.