Dickinson Law has experience handling estate and guardianship related litigation matters. Michelle has successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in such matters.
Significant matters handled by Michelle include:
- Successfully negotiated settlement on behalf of adult children in dispute with deceased father’s widow regarding under-funded marital trust and inter vivos gifts to children;
- Successfully negotiated consent agreement on behalf of trust beneficiary reforming a trust instrument over the objections of the trustees;
- Successfully represented the interests of an heir to a multi-million dollar estate involved in litigation;
- Successfully represented beneficiary of marital trust in action challenging trustee’s fees brought by a co-beneficiary;
- Obtained removal and replacement of the court appointed legal guardian of a prominent Baltimore resident after a multi-day trial.
We pride ourselves on the personal, one-on-one approach we take in each client’s case. To schedule a consultation with an experienced litigation lawyer, contact us at (443) 325-7225.